Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yep, I'm still here!

So... It has been forever since I have posted. I really need to get back into it. Things are going pretty well. This post will probably be all over the place (sorry in advance)!

The Babes: Are 19 months old, growing up way to fast. They are into everything. We have had a lot of doctor visits the past few weeks, because they are not gaining weight as quickly as they should. So after lots of blood work and a bunch of test they can find nothing wrong with them. Thank GOD! Still waiting on a few more to get back, but like I said so far so good. I'm thinking they are just going to be small. They were preemie and they are twins. This issue seems to be a trend with twins who were born early from what I have been reading. Khloe is 18.4 lbs and Cheyanna is 20.4 lbs.

Me: Don't know if you remember but I quit my lovely job last Feb. I have not worked in 13 months! I love it, spending as much time with the girls as possible. I did go back to school, and am a full time student. I will graduate the Medical Assisting Program in Dec. Go Me! This quarter has been the hardest by far. (Thank God for my lil sis, who takes care of the girls while I am at school.)

So yeah... The words I am thinking of now is sleep deprived...

The hubby and I just had our 7 year anniversary! I can't believe we have been married this long. We have been through so much. Things that would probably end most relationships. But we manage to keep it together and be there for each other. I love him.

On the loosing a few pounds note.... Let's just say Jillian Michaels has been kicking my but!!! My thighs are so sore it hurts to get up out of the chair, and lets not even talk about the stairs....  Down 3lbs in a week so that not to bad. No pain no gain right!

That is all  I have time for right now, need to get started on my assignments, girls need lunch and a nap. Maybe the next update will not be 9 months from now.




1 comment:

  1. Girl! I can't believe the twins are 19 months! I miss you and want to see some pictures of those sweet angels!

    ReplyDelete