Friday, June 17, 2011

A Chance to Talk about My Angel

Last night I had to go give my presentation for my English class. My topic was Down Syndrome. I think about six people went ahead of me, and I noticed she asked every person why they chose their topic. I was hoping she would maybe forget to ask me this question....

Well she did not forget, and her wording was different for asking me. She said "Is this relatively close to you?" 

I told her and the other ten people I have never laid eyes on about how Cheyenne was diagnosed with DS,and that I lost her late in my pregnancy. Wow! I actually shared her story with someone besides my family and didn't cry!  Then I continued to tell them how 1 year and 12 days later GOD blessed us with Identical Twin Girls that are now happy, healthy, beautiful 10 month olds!

Good things came out of that topic! An A+, got to witness about how GREAT GOD is, talk about my angel baby, and BRAG on my Double Blessings that I thank GOD for everyday!

The sky was beautiful on the way home last night and I have to admit I shed a tear or two then...


This is a newborn pic of the Double Blessings! Hard to believe they were ever this little!
Photo By: Cory Mayfield Lamb check her out on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment