Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yesterday...

We took the girls to the Doctor yesterday just for a check-up. Ya'll I panic about every little thing. Chey Chey weighs 19 pounds. Yep! That's right 19 pounds!!! YAY! Khlo Khlo weighs 17 pounds 13 ounces. Babygirl is catching up to her sissy pretty quickly. They had to get their finger pricked to check their iron, and they didn't even shed a tear.


Waiting on the Doc to come in. I tired to rotate this pic.


Did I mention they are sucking pacies again? It's cute though!


Checking out their Bug Bunny band aids

Remember me telling ya'll about Khlo biting??? Well, she is at it again! She bit Chey twice yesterday, and the second time she left a bruise.... What the heck am I supposed to do about this? This time when I got onto her she cried. It was that Mommy I'm hurt cry... I can't handle that. So suggestions to stop the biting would be great. RC's aunt told me to push down on her teeth next time. I hope there will not be a next time, but if so I will be trying this.

Oh, aren't these outfits just cute?!


No comments:

Post a Comment