Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I Really Need To Be Doing....

Is preparing my presentation for my English class which is due Thursday...... Instead I have been playing with my Loves! I have no motivation today. I feel so blah...

The girls turned 10 months old yesterday! Where is the time going? It seems like yesterday they were so tiny, and we were bringing them home.

So, Khloe clapped for the first time Saturday night while she was eating her pizza, and she also points to her eyes, ears, mouth and nose when you sing the Head Shoulders Knees and Toes song with her. She is my little Firecracker! She also bit her sissy's arm... not good. I mean how do you get onto a 10 month old?

Cheyanna likes to do the Head Shoulders Knees and Toes song too. We are working on the pointing. Also working on the clapping. But she does feed herself puffs:) where Khloe wants her Mommy to feed them to her. She is my Love Bug! I know they are not going to do things at the same time, but sometimes I worry that one is doing something and the other is not...

Having fun in the tub... Cheyanna on the left and Khloe on the right.

2 comments:

  1. They are sooooo cute...AND normal. They are individuals and will progress at their own pace. Don't worry yourself, they are gonna be fine. Bring them to see me while I'm laid up. Miss seeing yall. We have a few prizes from our trip for all. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo sweet! I cant believe they are ten months old already! Big girls! Love the blog, I'll add it to my daily reads.

    ReplyDelete