Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This and That

It has been a while... I am so busy with this class, looking for a job, and just normal everyday things that I haven't had much time to do anything... The girlies are doing great besides the hair pulling thing. They get each other by the hair with both hands ans pull like crazy. This is not good. When I tell them NO! They laugh at me. Not funny! Well its not, but I usually end up laughing too. I have come to realize you cannot discipline an 11 month old!

I have decided to continue going to school for my CNA's Yay Me!!!

My nephew Michael and his GF Kate came by on Sunday. They are moving to Tallahassee, Fl this Saturday. I'm going to miss them! But, they are leaving Ga for good reason: to go to school there. I wish them all the luck in the world.

Tomorrow the girls will be 11 months old. It is so hard to believe that it has been almost a year since I gave birth to them. I know you have all read this at least once in my post and will probably read it a million more: These girls are my everything, and I love them soooo much!

I want some really cute outfits for them to wear on their B-day. Do any of you have any suggestions on where to look? Jennifer is making them tutu's which I can't wait to see them in.

I need to get started on this load of school work so I guess this is it until I get some free time:)

1 comment: