Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our Fourth of July!

Saturday night RC and I went to the movies to see Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D. It was pretty good, but not as good as the previous ones.

Sunday night we went to the fairgrounds with my sister Leah, Ricky and Baby Bryson to see fireworks. I figured it would scare the girls but they didn't seem to mind the BIG BOOMS! They loved all the bright colors. My camera batteries died as soon as we go there... Bummer! So didn't get any pics! Well, besides this one on the Hubby's blackberry.


Happy Birth Day America!

All was good until this group of teens came and stood behind us blaring a boom box with lights on it. Yes.. a boom box with lights on it... The music was totally inappropriate for little ears to hear. There were kids everywhere. A few people asked them to turn it off to which the reply was a smart "NO". About 10 mins hearing there ridiculous music and filthy mouths I had had enough! I thought to myself I know they see my babies and my sisters baby attempting to sleep... I turned to them and said" If you don't turn that crap off I will turn it off for you!""There are kids everywhere not that I need to point that out to you!" "I mean what I say!" "Turn it off or I will find someone to make you turn it off!" Did they tell me NO ummm I think not! They stood there for a minute and stared at me with a stupid look on their face and the proceeded to go mope by the bathrooms. Needless to say their boom box was off and stayed off!

The girls rocked these cute outfits to the fireworks!


Chey in the pink and Khloe in the USA!

Khlo

Chey showing off her dress!


On Monday we went to the parade... We met my Sis, Ricky, and Bryson. The girls did not like it at all. After the first choo-choo blew its horn both girls started screaming. So we went back to the car, and watched from there. Cheyanna still cried.



   Khloe

Cheyanna not very happy

Khloe

Cheyanna. That's better


Seems like they have had tons of "firsts" here lately! These girls are my everything. I thank GOD for them everyday!




3 comments:

  1. Omg the girls are sooooooo cute!!!!! Love their outfits! Good for you for putting those punks in their place. I would have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! So sweet! Your email meant so much to me. Things are rough with the extended fam at the moment. (EX's side, but alas when is it not!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By far the cutest chillens ever!!You should have put the picture up of Cheyanna or Khloe, I cant remember which it was that Robert showed us with her mad face.lol. I cant figure out how to leave a comment w/out it saying anonymous!!Michael..

    ReplyDelete