Thursday, July 7, 2011

Totally Random Thursday!

The babies tried broccoli for the first time tonight. Chey Chey wasn't crazy about it, but Khlo Khlo loved it. The whole time she was eating it she was going mmmm  mmmm! I figured I would let them try it without cheese this time, but maybe add a little next time. I read somewhere that you have to offer food to a child 10-20 times before they can totally decide they don't like it. What do y'all think?

 RC went to pick up my book  for this quarter and this bad boy is costing me 250.11. That is ridiculous! I have HOPE, but that didn't even pay for all of my tech fees. GEEZZZ!!! I am only taking one class this quarter, which is probably a good thing. The book is like 2 inches thick! That is a lot of material to cover in five weeks... Wish me lots of luck!

I bet y'all are tired of people's opinions about the whole Casey Anthony case, but here is mine: She might have got off easy here on earth, but she won't get off easy with GOD!

I was making dinner tonight and found tiny pieces of glass in my croissants... Y'all check them out if you eat them! And YES they were the Pillsbury ones.

Back to the school thing... I have one more class to take before I have my Medical Front Office Certificate... That means time to look for a job! No Thanks! I will stay home with my love bugs! Reality is I can't!!! I really don't want them in daycare... So! with that being said... I'm thinking about working at night where one of us will be with the girls all the time. CNA's or Phlebotomy!  I could do either one at night at a hospital.That means going to school a tad bit longer, but that's ok. Opinions Please???

No comments:

Post a Comment